We provide technical management consulting services for major infrastructure initiatives. We deliver services that bridge the gap between project owners, engineers, contractors and other stakeholders. Our service offerings are responsive to the requirements of each client and project. This is often done by way of project leadership, strategic advice, commercial services, and implementation support.
Strategic Leadership Services
Executive Project Leadership
CJI provides owners with senior staff embedded in key leadership roles (such as Project Director or Chief Project Officer) for major infrastructure projects.
These assignments are typical where clients face an infrastructure challenge at a scale and complexity beyond their organizational experience or current capacity, requiring trusted project leadership.
This service is typically part of an integrated offering that includes related project or program management responsibilities. CJI will lead the development of high performing teams capable of effectively managing the project through implementation.
CJI provides project management services for infrastructure-related projects. Responsibilities can include planning, budgeting, controls, and collaborating with the owner’s team to advance a project through development and implementation.
Clients value our ability to integrate the work of multiple partners and professionals to provide clarity in support of strategic decision making. We are also valued for our focus on adapting our management structures to our client’s context.
CJI leads the establishment of program management systems that permit integrated oversight and control of infrastructure programs and project portfolios. We provide the integration of requirements from senior funders and delivery partners.
Project Advisory Services
- Project Charter Development
- Strategic Transportation Planning Assessments
- Business Case Development
- Partnership Facilitation
- Engagement & Consultation
- Funding Strategy
- Project Development Strategy
- Scope, Schedule, and Cost Development & Oversight
- Risk Assessment & Management
- PM Delivery Systems Assessment, Development & Implementation
- Environmental & Regulatory Approvals
- Procurement Model Assessment & Procurement Process Advisory
- Constructability Advisory
- Project Controls
- Contract Management
- Lenders’ Technical Advisory
- Internal team development
- Organizational capabilities
- Portfolio delivery analysis
- Assessment of business systems
- Independent Certifier
- Independent Engineer
- Independent Claims Advisory
CJI has provided advisory and management services to both the public and private sectors, including the following clients.