Dragados, an international construction company, were the lead contractors on the Fredericton-Moncton Highway between 1999-2002. Following completion of this project, Dragados started a North American contracting business and since 2007 CJI have been assisting them in acquiring major construction projects in Canada. CJI provided business development services by identifying projects, following personnel leads, assisting with partnering, and preparing qualification and proposal submissions.
Scope of Services:
- Identifying projects, lead owner personel, project backgrounds and requirements, and justifying pursuit costs,
- Forming construction and engineering teams,
- Preparing statements of qualifications and attending interviews,
- Preparing technical proposal submissions for construction and operations & maintenance phases,
- Assisting with contract bidding and contract scheduling.
Dates of Assignment: