This Highway makes up the northern section of Edmonton’s Outer Ring Road. The $1.42-billion project includes the construction of:
- approximately twenty-one km of new four and six-lane divided freeway,
- additional basic and auxiliary lanes,
- twenty-nine bridges,
- eight interchanges (entrances and exits to freeway),
- five flyovers (no access to freeway),
- two rail crossings, and
- additional pre-grading for future interchanges.
Scope of Services:
- Undertook lender’s technical advisory services for the Plenary Group who were financing a proponent on this 1.2 billion public-private partnership project,
- Provided operations, maintenance, and rehabilitation (OMR) expertise including long-term risk analysis for the project proponent team,
- Undertook an assessment of the proponent’s OMR plan and the OMR response to the request for proposal.
Dates of Assignment: