Map of the Roberts Bank Rail Corridor through Metro Vancouver.
The Roberts Bank Rail Corridor (RBRC) program is funded through the Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative and involves the construction of eight road/rail grade separations. The program accommodates the objectives of the 12 funding partners, including Transport Canada, BC MoT, TransLink, Port Metro Vancouver, four municipalities, and four railway companies.
Scope of Services:
Program Manager for the overpass projects
- Providing program management, cost control, community liaison, and representation of the interests of the funding partners,
- Establishing program procedures and protocols,
- Providing program-wide services including environmental agency and First Nations coordination, and public communications,
- Managing funding and agency agreements,
- Verifying project invoicing and cost sharing by Partners.
South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority and the RBRC Partner’s Committee
Metro Vancouver, BC
Various (including design-bid-build and design-build)
Dates of Assignment: