The project was the replacement of the bridge deck and seismic upgrading of the heavily traveled Lions Gate Bridge across Burrard Inlet while maintaining the bridge in serviceable condition for day use.
Scope of Services:
- Provided an overview of the RFP technical requirements,
- Participated as a peer reviewer of the Ministry’s implementation processes,
- Advised the project team on the content, preparation, and integration of technical documentation for a combined design-bid-build and design-build project delivery contract and on quality and implementation management,
- Reviewed the proposal invitation, the development of proposal conditions, evaluation criteria, and process,
- Assisted with the preparation of claims defense strategies.
BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Dates of Assignment: