The project is to be built as a SkyTrain Line from Lougheed Mall to Coquitlam Centre. The $1 billion project is 11 km long and consists of a 2 km tunnel section, elevated guideway, and slab on grade together with seven stations.
Scope of Services:
- Provided technical management and consulting services to TransLink during the development stage of the project,
- Liaised with design teams, and project company RTP2000,
- Liaised with municipal and industrial stakeholders,
- Facilitated the development of alternative alignments to meet the concerns of municipalities and public groups.
South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority
Other principal companies involved:
- Reid Crowther and Associates – Design Engineering
Projected Capital Cost:
Likely Delivery Model:
Dates of Assignment: