Brie Hemingway specializes in project coordination and document management on major transportation projects. Her expertise in visual communications and technical writing adds clarity to project processes, documentation, and reporting. Her administrative and technological experience enables her to act as a central hub for the management and distribution of information both in-office and remotely through secure data management sites, project websites, and email communications.
She applies her formal training in visual communications and graphic design to her diverse role at CJI where she undertakes:
- Document management and distribution;
- Technical writing and reporting;
- Contract documentation preparation and review;
- Information design;
- Research assignments;
- Proposal submissions;
- Communications writing and design;
- Technical support.
In addition, Brie reports on current and upcoming major transportation and power projects in Western Canada and is responsible for monitoring upcoming and issued Requests for Qualifications, Requests for Proposals, and construction tenders in these fields. She has undertaken the collation of a number of important proposals and qualification documents.
- Container Capacity Improvement Program
- South Shore Corridor Program
- Roberts Bank Rail Corridor
- Port Mann / Highway 1 Project
- Pattullo Bridge Replacement
- Powell Street Overpass Project
- Services to Dragados Canada
Collings Johnston and its employees believe in giving back to the community and are actively involved in a number of organizations and events. View Brie Hemingway’s community involvement.