Roger Adams has over 30 years experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities in North America and Asia. Roger has a proven track record in providing Quality Management Consulting services on major transportation projects.
His areas of expertise include:
- Assisting in the establishment of Quality Objectives that are measureable and linked to project success factors.
- Adopting a process approach to define the interrelated activities required to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Development and implementation of Quality Management Systems that meet ISO 9001:2000 principles and requirements.
- Development of design review and construction surveillance programs.
- Continual improvement of systems through the use of quality audits and management reviews.
- Assisting in the preparation of RFQ/RFP documents and performing proponent evaluations.